30 September 2013

Final Cut Pro (1)

I think that my film, for a first attempt at using the equipment and software, was good. I think that there is still a lot to improve on, however. A main point I would improve one is the way we filmed. I think that we needed to start and stop filming before the action starts and stops, this would have given us more freedom while editing and would have meant we could make shots longer or shorter as we pleased. I also think that we needed to have more planning than we had, particularly for our shots. For my next microdrama I need to work on my shot variation because, while we did have variation in our shots, it felt forced and seemed like we were making the shots have variation and, as a result, the drama was somewhat disorientating. I think that I need to work perfecting my shot variation.

No comments:

Post a Comment